Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Reason

I intend to use this blog to organize and direct my thinking. Publishing to a public forum helps me to see the weaknesses in my positions, and to verbalize the strengths that might otherwise be left unexpressed and unexplored.

I am a mechanical engineer by profession and training. I am not an academic, nor do I possess advanced degrees (I am pursuing a masters in engineering). However, I am interested in economics, history, science, policy, and philosophy, and will seek to discuss these and other things. I approach these subjects as an amature.

I don't write for an audience, but I encourage you to argue with me when you think I'm wrong. Just please do so courteously and thoughtfully. I promise to do likewise.

--Robert Johnson

1 comment:

 
Copyright 2009 REASON POWER POLICY